well, here i am...

this is a new-ish blog. i'm looking for input. read! comment! email me! and my blog will get better

Saturday, August 4, 2007

injuries and itunes

well, yesterday i got in a huge spinout on my bike and had scrapes and crap all over my legs and arms. scrapes are in some ways the most painful of injuries, because they touch on a large area of nerve endings. im feeling somewhat better as i type this but ive still got a large gauze on my right elbow. doing an ukemi (martial arts fall) is hard while one is on a bike

on a second note, im trying to convert my music library in .wma (windows media audio) format to .acc, which itunes uses. itunes will not import anything with the track number ten. any advice would be appreciated.

on a third note, i got tickets to the family values tour on september first at the shoreline. life is good.

1 comment:

GuitarSniper said...

don't worry about the itunes problem; i fixed it