well, here i am...

this is a new-ish blog. i'm looking for input. read! comment! email me! and my blog will get better

Saturday, August 18, 2007

i got the job

yesterday, i managed to get a super-cool volunteer job that i've been trying to get for a super-long time. life is good for me right now and all is shiny. if you know what the term shiny refers to, i give you 2 internets. today, however, is my brother's birthday, so i'll have to sit in my room for a long while, which will kind of suck (i don't get along well with his friends). other than that, though, here's a funny thing i came across while surfing teh webz
PROOF THAT WOMEN ARE EVIL
women take time and money: women=time*money
time is money: women=money*money=money^2
money is the root of all evil: money=sqrt(evil)
women are evil: women=sqrt(evil)^2=evil

this is purely for amusement and does not reflect any view whatsoever actually held by the author

No comments: